Frequently Asked Questions
For our prints we use high quality paper.
All prints are printed professionally using a local printing company.
- Digital Images
To showcase our products on the website, we use digital images, therefore while we strive to ensure the images represent our products as accurately as possible, due to the varying specifications and settings of your computer, tablet, phone, it may affect the accuracy of the colours on the products shown on our website. The colouring on the digital image may differ to the physical print.Therefore we can't be liable for those variations.
- Do the prints come with frames?
No, our prints don't come with a frame. The digital images used to display our products include a frame to showcase the feel of how the print looks in a frame and used for promotional purposes only.
The only frame provided is for the wedding guestbook print.
- What sizes do the prints come in?
We use twp standard sizes to suit popular frame sizes:
- 5'' x 7'': 12.7cm x 17.78cm
- A4: 21cm x 29.7cm
Please note, we recognise that frame sizes can vary so we can re-size any print to suit your frame, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the size you need. (FYI: extra charges may apply for any re-sizes)
- Where would you recommend getting a frame?
Depending on your style, room decor and colour scheme, the following stores have a variety of frames to choose from: The Range, Woodies, IKEA, Dunnes Stores, Tesco, Mr Price, Home Store and More, Home Sense, TK Maxx, Søstrene Grene etc. Any Homeware store will have frames.
- It can vary depending on the selected product.
- For general prints, it can can take up to approx. 2-3 working days for prints to be processed and dispatched.
- For the custom prints, it can take up to 3-4 days to design and approx. 3-4 working days to be dispatched. Any custom prints are printed professionally so extra time is required to process and print the orders.
- Wedding guestbook varies- please see product description for more details.
You will be notified when they have been dispatched.
All orders are delivered by AnPost.
National Post(within Ireland)
National post within Ireland may take up to 5-10 working days depending on the print size and the time of year. Christmas period - please expect an extra delay.
Unfortunately I can't post internationally at the moment, it is costly and there are still delays with posting so I can't guarantee it would be delivered in 2-3 weeks.
If you want to organise express/courier post at an extra cost, please email me prior to purchasing.